…when we first started with the idea of creating a new hotel, we put ourselves in the place of the guest and we have tried to see what would and should be expected of us. Always having this in mind, we designed CityLoft.
The hotel was completed in early 2012 in a quiet and colorful street in the city centre of lively Patras close to shops, cafes and restaurants but yet…away from it all.
We based the entire architecture of CityLoft on clean relaxing lines and bright colors, creating a warm homelike environment. A vibrant, natural and sophisticated getaway, with pure authentic materials.
Simplicity and luxury have been combined to create 9 stylish lofts which offer absolute relaxation and comfort.
Cityloft has an eco-friendly concept. Asian teak, granite, wood in natural color, Coco Mat (sleep on Nature) products, baboo are some of the materials that we have used in order to bring the calm of nature into the city. New technologies, organic architectural elements, modern alternative materials have been used in order to create a structure which would be respective of the environment.
Savour a delicious breakfast in our inviting lobby, continue with coffee, snacks and later enjoy lounging on the white “Le Corbusier” design sofas while tasting refreshing cocktails.
For whatever reason you are with us our intimate patio is there to offer you peace if you decide to work under the sun or stars and pleasant moments with your friends or colleagues. Let us even plan a special event- with you for you.
Cityloft – Enjoy the design.
- All rooms feature private spacious terraces and front views
- Coco- Mat king size complete sleeping system
- Coco-Mat down duvets & pillows, high-thread-count linens
- Coco- Mat slippers and bathrobes
- Coco- Mat bath products
- Pillow Menu (a variety of pillows offered according to the guest needs)
- All rooms with sofa and sitting area
- Ultra modern fully-equipped kitchen with top-of-line appliances and custom designed Italian cabinets with sitting bar
- Granite bathroom
- Hair dryer
- High-speed wireless & wired Internet
- Flat-screen LCD TV , USB , PC Connectivity
- Work space/desk
- Air conditioning
- Iron and ironing board upon request
- Fax, laptop and computer equipment upon request in the lobby
- Free baby cot upon request
- Minibar Service – Extra Cost
- Subscriber TV – NOVA – Extra Cost
- Guarded Parking – Extra Cost
- Reception 07:00-23:00
- Check In : 15.00 – 22.00 Check Out : 07.30- 11.00
- Financial services 07:00-22:00
- Free parking
- Breakfast: 8 Euro per person
- 48 Hour cancellation policy
- Children up to 2 years old , free accomodation
- 24h laundry service (extra charge)
- Security Monitoring. All common areas have surveillance cameras. All doors use electronic key recognition
- Hotel – wide smoke alarm & sprinkler system.
- Airport pick-up (with extra charge).
- Rent a Car Service
- Information on local listings and area maps
- Courier Service upon request
Children and extra beds
- Free! One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- Free! Up to two children under 2 years stay free of charge for children’s cots/cribs.
- One child from 3 to 8 years is charged EUR 10 per person per night in an extra bed.
- One older child or adult is charged EUR 20 per person per night in an extra bed.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- The maximum number of children’s cots/cribs in a room is 2.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.